Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Travel Photography TV Show: What I See - With Francisco "Paco" Guerrero




I recently saw a TV show related to photography, Travel Photography to be more precise.  It's called "What I See".  It stars Francisco "Paco" Guerrero and airs on Talk TV channel.  This series was shown before in GMA News TV.

According to Wikipedia, Talk TV is available over SBN 21 on free TV, SkyCable channel 16, Global Destiny Cable channel 28, Cablelink channel 48 and Cignal Digital TV channel 21.


This is the trailer of the TV show:


According to the Talk TV website schedule, the show airs on:
Saturdays: 11 am
Sundays:  3 a.m. and 7:30 pm
Mondays: 7 am and 5:30 pm

I saw part of the first episode aired last July 1, 2012 at 7:30 pm.  The episode is about his travels to the Bicol region.

Here is the trailer of the first episode that was shown:


First episode was quite interesting.  If you have not seen the series before, I think its a good show for photography enthusiasts especially if you are into travel photography.

Looking forward to see the next episodes.

For more info about the series, visit http://whatiseetv.com/


Credits: Photos and Videos from What I See website

4 comments:

  1. Hi Teddy. Thanks for the great review. Hope you can catch future episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Francisco. Your are welcome. Thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Paco Guerrero, I've been searching a lot about you. And finally I read some of your interviews, I find it inspirational, you took a lot of experiences, you dream high and of course I want to commend your perspectives. I really like it, continue to explore our native land, let other people see what the Philippines has- a luxury of nature, a treasure of culture, and a prolific heritage. God bless you and more power.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy watching your show, especially about Abra and Dumaguete. It is not for mass audience, but do keep it up! Great insights, meaty conversation, thank god, looking beyond what we see.

    ReplyDelete